Integral Senior Living (ISL) has an outstanding culture and collaboration that is proven by the longevity of our Corporate Regional Team. We LOVE our company and each other and want to work with positive, professional hardworking team members.
We seek a motivated Regional Vice President of Operations with experience in senior living to focus on developing teams in their various, assigned communities, that meet and exceed resident care expectations, employee engagement and census/revenue projections.
We are searching for the "right person" rather than a "right location", so we will consider qualified applicants located throughout the Country for this opportunity.
This is a regular, full time position and requires frequent and overnight travel (up to 80%). Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with community Executive Directors to train, motivate, manage and retain on-site Staff
- Acts as liaison between Support Team/Regional Teams, Ownership groups and Executive Directors to build relationships, create efficiencies and keep communities functioning at a high level.
- Stay on top of industry trends, strategies, technology and community action plans to meet stated goals.
Please check out our website www.islllc.com to experience ISL.
Our right candidate will possess:
- A bachelor degree from an accredited university or equivalent sales experience
- Proven success in motivating, recognizing and engaging the workforce
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible, energetic people person, capable of managing diverse personalities and projecting care and professionalism in all work related situations
- Proven experience with multi-site management of employees in Senior Living or similar industry
- A heart of care and compassion for seniors
If you meet the qualifications above and would like to learn more about this amazing opportunity, please send resumes with salary requirements and/or history to email@example.com. Please put "Regional Vice President of Operations" in the subject line.
ISL is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Additional Salary Information: Salary will be dependent upon experience
EXPECT THE BEST. Integral Senior Living, a senior living community management company, is founded on a philosophy that expects the best for residents, employees and owner/investors. ISL specializes in management of senior independent living, assisted living and memory care properties. ISL consistently demonstrates a successful balance for delivering quality senior living environments, fulfilling w...orkplaces and targeted financial returns. For Integral Senior Living, an inherent propensity for sound business practice is nurtured by passion for taking action fueled by a strong history. When nature and nurture meet, great things can happen.At ISL, the company culture is lived every day. Dedicated to honoring commitments to seniors, employees and owners, ISL attracted senior managers with proven track records. An experienced and talented team, groomed and mentored in the largest senior living companies throughout the United States, has been assembled in the disciplines necessary to support client communities, including operations, resident care, marketing, human resources and accounting/finance. With the ISL team in place, best practices and systems were established to generate targeted results at each managed property. In 2012, ISL celebrated their 10 year anniversary, that same year ISL was ranked the 17th largest senior housing provider in the nation and 3rd largest in California. The ISL home office is located in Carlsbad, California